Strong partners are integral to everything we do in our community, and our goal is to work with agencies and programs that can make the greatest impact. The process of selecting partners that offer such programs happens every two years.
All agencies requesting program funding from United Way must meet the following requirements:
- Have 501(c)(3) status
- Be located in Lancaster County
- Provide services in Lincoln and Lancaster County
- Maintain a volunteer board of directors
- Be in operation for a minimum of 24 months and have program and financial data for this time
- Agree to follow United Way policies and procedures
If you have additional questions, please contact Maura Penas at email@example.com or 402.441.7774.
To access your online grant management account, click here. If you need technical assistance using the online grant management platform, please contact Georgann Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-441-7162.