Strong partners are integral to everything we do in our community, and our goal is to work with agencies and programs that can make the greatest impact. The process of selecting partners that offer such programs happens every two years. The next opening will be in November 2020.
All agencies requesting program funding from United Way must meet the following requirements:
- Have 501(c)(3) status
- Be located in Lancaster County
- Provide services in Lincoln and Lancaster County
- Maintain a volunteer board of directors
- Be in operation for a minimum of 24 months and have program and financial data for this time
- Agree to follow United Way policies and procedures
The 2018-20 United Way/Joint Budget Committee funding application is now closed and will reopen in 2020.
If you have additional questions, please contact Wende Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.441.6070.