Title: Community Response Coordinator (part-time, non-exempt position)
Reports to: Director of Community Impact
As a small team-based organization, United Way employees work in a flexible environment. Achieving the organization’s goals is the responsibility of every employee. To this point, employees must possess the ability to manage multiple tasks. As a grant-funded position, this role is focused exclusively on managing the activities of Lincoln Community Response. In addition, all employees interface daily with donors and volunteers. It is critical that United Way employees demonstrate exemplary interpersonal skills, the highest ethical standards and a professional appearance.
This position is responsible for coordinating a county-wide multi-organization collaborative: Lancaster County Community Response. Lancaster County Community Response is a prevention-focused program with the intent of supporting families and children and preventing entry into higher systems of care. This position will manage and help direct the activities of the collaborative, working on both service provision and systems level work. This is a grant-funded, part-time position (up to 20 hours/week).
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day efforts of Lancaster County Community Response
- Monitor work of Community Response providers ensuring services are being delivered according to policy and all data is collected
- Ensure program is in compliance with funding contracts and monitor partner agency compliance
- Collect on-going data related to Community Response efforts
- Complete all documentation as required by Community Response evaluation team
- Oversee flex fund policies and usage in partnership with Central Navigation team
- Prepare monthly reports and complete all required external reporting for program
- Meet with Central Navigator and Coaches on a monthly basis to share resources and review cases
- Lead Steering Committee to work on continuous growth of the collaborative and program in both scale and scope
- Share upcoming meeting and training opportunities with Central Navigator and Coaches and coordinate trainings for collaborative as appropriate
- Create and execute outreach plans to ensure growth of collaborative and program reach
- Represents Lancaster County Community Response at a variety of human service committees and coalitions
- Maintains an open line of communication with all team members and community stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with computer systems, Microsoft Office and experience with web-based applications
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience in the human services field with demonstrated competency in program management. Relevant experience can be substituted for education.
- Ability to manage relationships with a wide variety of cross-sector partners.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently (as well as in a team) and manage a wide variety of responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills-both written and oral
- Ability to handle confidential information
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Position is open until filled. Please submit cover letter and resume to United Way of Lincoln and Lancaster County, 238 South 13th Street, Lincoln, NE 68508 or email@example.com.