Many individuals give to the United Way at a leadership level, serving as an inspiration to all those who aspire to make a difference in the lives of others. These generous supporters lead the movement for change in our community, empowering everyone to join in and do what they can.
United Way engages multiple stakeholders to ensure we are in tune with the needs of our community. And when it comes to meeting those needs, we look at the big picture and determine what will do the most good for the community as a whole. As a leadership giver, you can be certain your gifts are invested where they will have the biggest impact. Your generosity will provide those in need with hope and access to opportunities- improving the lives of many and, in turn, our community.
Recognition levels begin at $500.
Levels of Giving
- Tocqueville Society:
Odre de Liberté: $25,000 or more
Orde de la Compassion: $20,000-$24,999
Orde de la Communauté: $15,000-$19,999
Membres de la Société: $10,000-$14,999
- Community Trustees: $7,500-$9,999
- Community Builders: $5,000-$7,499
- Community Visionaries: $3,000-$4,999
- Community Leaders: $2,500-$2,999
- Community Developers: $2,000-$2,499
- Community Investors: $1,500-$1,999
- Community Supporters: $1,000-$1,499
- Women’s Leadership Council: $1,000 or $2,500
- Women Leaders in Philanthropy: $1,000 or more
- Emerging Leaders Council: $500, $1,000 or $2,500
- Women in Philanthropy: $500-$999
- Emerging Leaders: (aged in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s) $500 or more
- Community Promoters: $500-$999