United Way/Community Health Charities of Nebraska has one for you!
Imagine the possibilities … a gift that will provide:
- One full week of instruction or tutoring for child
- Five students with GED preparation workbooks
- Enrollment of 11 youth in an after-school program for one year
- 175 pounds of food to locations that help provide for Lincoln families in need
- Food, housing, and comfort supplies for a family who has experienced a house fire
- Mastectomy garments for two breast cancer survivors
Ordering your gift is easy!
Please click here to see our catalog. Then print and complete the order form on the back of the catalog, enclose your check made payable to United Way of Lincoln and Lancaster County and mail to: United Way 238 South 13th Street Lincoln, NE 68508
You may also place your order directly with the United Way office by calling (402) 441-7700.