The United Way of Lincoln and Lancaster County Foundation, Inc., is a public charity created as a supporting organization to help fulfill the mission of United Way of Lincoln and Lancaster County. The Foundation enhances United Way’s ability to respond to the changing landscape of Lincoln and Lancaster County. It acts as a capacity builder for both present and future needs, achieving a lasting community impact for generations to come.
Reasons to give to the Foundation:
- Forever gifts to the Foundation help United Way and its partner agencies address the needs of today and stay prepared to support tomorrow’s challenges.
- A forever gift to the Foundation really is the gift that keeps on giving to the community because its principle earns continual interest.
- Forever gifts to the Foundation directly support children’s education and well-being and help stabilize crisis situations such as poverty, domestic violence, hunger and homelessness.
- Unrestricted gifts allow United Way to direct funds to areas that will have the greatest community impact.
- Community volunteers determine the highest priority needs for fund distribution.
To learn more about the United Way Foundation or to make a gift to the Foundation, please contact:
238 S. 13th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508-2004