Downloadable Campaign Materials
Right-click and select “Save target/link as” to download each file.
Here are the materials and files for you to use to help educate your colleagues, increase the visual prominence of the campaign in your workplace and help create buzz about your campaign.
- Financial Stability (8.5×11)
- Mental Health (8.5×11)
- Goal Thermometer (8.5×11)
- Goal Thermometer (11×17)
- 2021 Campaign Video coming soon!
- Stable. Strong. Successful. Video
- AGENCY SPEAKER VIDEOS:
- New Speakers Training
- Returning Speakers Training
- Flee @3 Coupons
- Call in Well Coupons
- Begin at 10 Coupons
- Get Out of a Meeting Coupons
- Bad Hair Day Coupons
- Casual Friday Coupons
- Bathroom Signs
- Campaign 101
- Direct donations to the United Way Impact Fund
- Lincoln Vital Signs
- Running a Community Campaign
- Stable. Strong. Successful. initiative
- Stable. Strong. Successful. Talking Points
- What your dollars can do
These handouts give detailed information about the impact United Way and CHAD are making in our community, the funding allocations and the Lincoln Public Schools/United Way graduation initiative.
- The Fund 2020-2021
- CHAD Agencies’ Descriptions and COVID-19 Response
- United Way Agencies’ Descriptions and COVID-19 Response
Download the materials below to learn more about CHAD, the health challenges present in our community, and the work CHAD is doing to help.
These emails have been created for you to easily create momentum leading up to, during and after your campaign. Each document provides you with a timeline, subject line, email text and a suggestion of who should send the email. Simply download each document, copy and paste into your email provider and change the text in red to personalize for your company. It’s that simple!
- Campaign Preview
- CEO Kickoff Preview
- Kickoff Message
- Halfway Through Message
- Last Call Reminder
- Thank You Employees
- Thank You Campaign Team
Logos and Taglines
These JPEGs can be used to help you create your own custom campaign materials and strongly brand your campaign and communications. (If you need higher resolution files or different formats, please contact your United Way staff.)
- United Way Logo – full color
- United Way Logo – black and white
- Live United Tagline
- United Way/Labor Logo
- CHAD Logo – full color
Request an agency speaker for your event, order Live United T-shirts or print example pledge forms. All the forms you need for your campaign can be downloaded here.