Downloadable Campaign Materials
Right-click and select “Save target/link as” to download each file.
Here are the materials and files for you to use to help educate your colleagues, increase the visual prominence of the campaign in your workplace and help create buzz about your campaign.
- Campaign Overview Brochure
- Full Page Poster
- Giving a little can accomplish a lot stuffer
- Direct donations to the United Way Impact Fund
- Why I give
- I LIVE UNITED FOR
- I LIVE UNITED AGAINST
- Power of 7 stickers
- Campaign coupons
- Education, Income and Health trivia questions
- Education, Income and Health trivia answers
- Envelope stuffer
- Make a difference activity board
- Activity board instructions
- Poverty simulation worksheet
- Corporate Campaigns
- United Way Invite (Blue)
- United Way Invite (Yellow)
- A Day in the Life of Your Donation
- What your dollars can do
- Newsletter Blurbs
- Retiree Authorization Form
- United Way Restroom Signs
- 2017 Building Blocks PowerPoint
- Speaker Video – Monica Zinke, Fresh Start
- Speaker Video – Scott Young, Food Bank of Lincoln
- Speaker Video – Brad Anderson, Alzheimer’s Association Nebraska Chapter
- Speaker Video – Jayne Ullstrom, JDRF International – Heartland Chapter, Lincoln and Greater Nebraska
- Speaker Video – Carly Runestad, Mourning Hope Grief Center
These handouts give detailed information about the impact United Way and Community Health Charities are making in our community, the funding allocations and the Lincoln Public Schools/United Way Graduation initiative.
Download the materials below to learn more about Community Health Charities of Nebraska (CHC–NE), the health challenges present in our community, and the work CHC–NE is doing to help.
These emails have been created for you to easily deploy during your campaign. Use the HTML versions or insert the JPEG headers and cut and paste the copy from the Word docs into the body of your email.
To send the HTML email using Outlook and Internet Explorer:
- In Outlook, go to File > Options > Mail. Confirm that HTML is the default message format.
- Using Internet Explorer, click on the HTML email to open it. In your browser, select Page > Send page by email.
To send emails using JPG and Word files:
- Click on the JPG file to download the header image. Save or copy the image and insert into a new email.
- Click on the .doc file to download the text for the email body. Copy and paste the text into the email
below the header image.
- Internal Email Sample
- Internal Email Sample (2)
- Internal Pledge Slip Sample
- United Way Fund Body Copy (.doc)
- United Way/Community Health Charities of Nebraska Body Copy (.doc)
- United Way and Lincoln Public Schools Graduation Initiative Body Copy (.doc)
- United Way and Lincoln Public Schools Graduation Initiative (HTML)
These letter templates can be quickly customized for your company and management to show their support for the campaign.
Continue the success of your campaign year-round by providing new hirers the opportunity to pledge and participate in your culture by supporting United Way. Retirees are a vital component to the continued success of the United Way/Community Health Charities annual campaign. Help us stay engaged with these important donors with these materials.
Logos and Taglines
These JPEGs can be used to help you create your own custom campaign materials and strongly brand your campaign and communications. (If you need higher resolution files or different formats, please contact your United Way staff.)
- United Way Logo – full color
- United Way Logo – black and white
- Live United Tagline
- United Way/Labor Logo
- Community Health Charities of Nebraska Logo – full color
Request an agency speaker for your event, order Live United T-shirts or print example pledge forms. All the forms you need for your campaign can be downloaded here.