Downloadable Campaign Materials
Right-click and select “Save target/link as” to download each file.
Here are the materials and files for you to use to help educate your colleagues, increase the visual prominence of the campaign in your workplace and help create buzz about your campaign.
- Campaign Overview Brochure
- Donor Prize Toss Poster
- Lora’s story – Short interview video
- Ben’s story – Short interview video
- Rita’s story – Short interview video
- Destiny’s story – Short interview video
- Brandon’s story – Short interview video
- Derick’s story – Short Interview Video New for 2019!
- Pete’s story – Short Interview Video New for 2019!
- Tyler’s story – Short Interview Video New for 2019!
- AGENCY SPEAKER VIDEOS:
- Speaker Video – Monica Zinke, Fresh Start
- Speaker Video – Scott Young, Food Bank of Lincoln
- Speaker Video – Brad Anderson, Alzheimer’s Association Nebraska Chapter
- Speaker Video – Jayne Ullstrom, JDRF International – Heartland Chapter, Lincoln and Greater Nebraska
- Speaker Video – Carly Runestad, Mourning Hope Grief Center
- Campaign Story Slip – Lora
- Campaign Story Slip – Ben
- Campaign Story Slip – Brandon
- Campaign Story Slip – Rita
- Campaign Story Slip – Destiny
- COMMUNICATION SAMPLES:
- Newsletter Blurbs
- Flee @3 Coupons
- Call in Well Coupons
- Begin at 10 Coupons
- Get Out of a Meeting Coupons
- Bad Hair Day Coupons
- Casual Friday Coupons
- MISCELLANEOUS MATERIALS:
- Bathroom Signs
- Building Blocks 2019 PowerPoint
- Campaign 101
- Campaign Reporting Envelope
- Direct donations to the United Way Impact Fund
- Giving a little can accomplish a lot stuffer
- I LIVE UNITED FOR
- I LIVE UNITED AGAINST
- Education, Income and Health trivia questions and answers
- Lincoln Vital Signs
- Make a Difference activity board/instructions
- Poverty simulation worksheet
- Running a Community Campaign
- Stable. Strong. Successful. initiative
- Stable. Strong. Successful. Talking Points
- Stable. Strong. Successful activity card
- United Way Invite (Blue)
- United Way Invite (Yellow)
- What your dollars can do
- Retiree Authorization Form
These handouts give detailed information about the impact United Way and CHAD are making in our community, the funding allocations and the Lincoln Public Schools/United Way graduation initiative.
Download the materials below to learn more about CHAD, the health challenges present in our community, and the work CHAD is doing to help.
- Programs and Services
- Health Facts
- Dollars At Work
- How Your Dollars Help
- Lincoln Area CHAD Support Groups
These emails have been created for you to easily deploy during your campaign. Use the HTML versions or insert the JPEG headers and cut and paste the copy from the Word docs into the body of your email.
To send the HTML email using Outlook and Internet Explorer:
- In Outlook, go to File > Options > Mail. Confirm that HTML is the default message format.
- Using Internet Explorer, click on the HTML email to open it. In your browser, select Page > Send page by email.
To send emails using JPG and Word files:
- Click on the JPG file to download the header image. Save or copy the image and insert into a new email.
- Click on the .doc file to download the text for the email body. Copy and paste the text into the email
below the header image.
- Internal Email Sample (.doc)
- United Way/CHAD Body Copy (.doc)
These letter templates can be quickly customized for your company and management to show their support for the campaign.
Continue the success of your campaign year-round by providing new hires the opportunity to pledge and participate in your culture by supporting United Way. Retirees are a vital component to the continued success of the United Way/CHAD annual campaign. Help us stay engaged with these important donors using these materials.
Logos and Taglines
These JPEGs can be used to help you create your own custom campaign materials and strongly brand your campaign and communications. (If you need higher resolution files or different formats, please contact your United Way staff.)
- United Way Logo – full color
- United Way Logo – black and white
- Live United Tagline
- United Way/Labor Logo
- CHAD Logo – full color
Request an agency speaker for your event, order Live United T-shirts or print example pledge forms. All the forms you need for your campaign can be downloaded here.