Strong partners are integral to everything we do in our community, and our goal is to work with agencies and programs that can make the greatest impact. The process of selecting partners that offer such programs happens every two years.
All agencies requesting program funding from United Way must meet the following requirements:
- Have 501(c)(3) status
- Be located in Lancaster County
- Provide services in Lincoln and Lancaster County
- Maintain a volunteer board of directors
- Be in operation for a minimum of 24 months and have program and financial data for this time
- Agree to follow United Way policies and procedures
United Way of Lincoln and Lancaster County is no longer accepting letters of intent for the 2020-2022 Impact Fund Distribution Cycle. All agencies that submitted a letter of intent by the deadline will be notified in mid-December of their status. Full applications will be open January 13, 2020 and close on February 14, 2020.
If you have additional questions, please contact Rachael Surmick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.441.7774.
To access your online grant management account, click here. If you need technical assistance using the online grant management platform, please contact Ashley Hollins at email@example.com or 402-441-7162.